Saturday, October 26, 2013

Side line Business for Mom's

Hi to all mom's in the Philippines or even outside the country.
I've been working for almost 13 years in DepEd as elementary school teacher.
I've noticed that a week before our salary , i don't have something to get in my pocket .I have to run to the lending to borrow an amount to spend before our salary arrive.We knew that its very hard for us if we don't have a single penny in our pocket.But i don't tolerate myself being dependent to the lending who lend me money coz'  it has a big interest.  So , I was thinking of a sidelines that could overcome it. This is most effective to those mom's who are just staying at home.It's simple but if you will career this I know you will earn and can save daily.Small investment but with big return
Try selling ice candy with different flavors...
All you need is
1. Refrigerator
* for my different  ice candy recipes visit.www.bukoicecandy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment